In this unique 3 on 3 racegame, it’s up to you and your teammates to finish before the opposing team does. Mastering the high quality vehicle handling, special abilities, and optimal Team Strategy are key to win the race.
Status: Steam EA release 2018
Interesting: Best non-selling game ever
Fun fact: It’s a fun game
Team Racing League is all about racing and teamwork. In a 3 on 3 E-Sports arena setting, you or one of your teammates needs to cross the finish before anyone on the opposing team does. Only one player needs to race; the others can support the racer by hindering the opponents. You can set up roadblocks, bump and boost your rivals off cliffs, roast with your afterburner or pick up cubes and drop them in strategic spots. You can even connect your car to a teammate’s car and unlock dual powers. Work together and beat the opposing team!
- Participate in competitive online team racing with up to 6 players.
- Race on 12 unique tracks in a Forest, Mountain, Snow and Desert setting.
- High quality car handling, controls and racing physics, for both keyboard and controller.
- Unique team-based racing mechanics on top-down view tracks for full strategic overview.
- Assume multiple roles: race, support or troll.
- Use disruptive abilities like roasting, anchor mode and movable force fields.
- Connect with a teammate and activate unique dual player mechanics.
- Create a clan with your friends and climb the leaderboards together.
- Time Trial: Online rankings and ghost mode. Practice all tracks!
- Couch co-op with in local multiplayer race for up to 6 players.
- Predict the winning team and vote for MVP in Twitch mode.
- The game is regularly updated with more features and content!
Team Racing League is all about teamwork and racing skills. It aims to be a pure racer, without artificial equalizing mechanics. During the race, the entire track and all racers are visible in a top-down view, giving both players and spectators an excellent overview. Team up with friends and beat your opponents together in exciting online multiplayer matches!
Soon to come: Information for press.
Coming soon: Team Racing League history